The following is a list of Fair Trade retailers that might be interested in purchasing your handmade items. Please read their instructions below carefully and contact them directly with your questions.
For potential producer partners interested in working with Serrv, please review the following FAQ page.
How do you know whether you should request an application packet?
Ask yourself the following questions, answering yes or no:
1. Does your organization do more than selling products (like working on health or community projects, training artisans, etc.)?
2. Do you adhere to the practices and principles of fair trade?
3. Do you have products which fit into Serrv’s product lines?
(Serrv buys and sells handcrafts, including home decor, kitchen and tableware, jewelry, and accessories. Serrv also buys specialty food products. We do not buy toys for children.)
4. Do you have the capacity to produce hundreds of identical products?
5. Do you have a basic knowledge of export as outlined on the FAQ page?
If you answered yes to all of these questions and have reviewed the FAQ page, please contact Serrv’s Producer Relations Department for an application packet.
Serrv is a nonprofit, fair trade and development organization. Our mission is to eradicate poverty wherever it resides by providing opportunity and support to artisans and farmers worldwide. Serrv works with thousands of small-scale artisans and farmers in Africa, Asia, Latin America and other developing regions of the world by marketing their handcrafts and foods. Through our work with 55 community-based organizations in 25 countries, we create economic opportunity so these artisans and farmers can support themselves and their families.
In addition to purchasing and marketing products, we collaborate with our partners on other needed tools including product design, training, information and technical assistance. Content & Image Serrv Website